Wednesday, September 28, 2011

FLOWERS ON MY PANTS!

Florals have come back with a shift in the body! yes, you have been wearing them on lovely tops and scarves. Now wear them on your pants.

Here's a look of the new Autumn/Winter 2011 floral pants.
And my friend Sonakshi is nowhere behind wearing them. The pants are from Lee Cooper (try fetching from the exclusive stores or centrals).
Here's a look too, I thought could go with the pants. Go for plain color short tees. and nice striking shoes. you could try wearing flat ballerinas as well. But, make sure strike colors through your tee and shoes. Or if you are carrying a bag too!

Here's another post I did a while ago on floral pants on Deepika. Check out!




2 comments:

  1. Love how Sonakshi has pulled of the exact same look.
    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,,,so close!,,,she looks great!
    PS: love me for making the collage and come soon!...I am going mad after d blog! need you to medicate me! <3

    ReplyDelete

what do you have to say?