Tuesday, August 23, 2011

WHEN IT'S COLD AND YOU HAVE TO PARTY! ;)


Literally a Story for Chictopia!
You see, I would obviously sit in my pajamas covering myself with more than one blankets! But, just in case! :P

"I feel too cold. And all I want in winters is to feel cozy under layers of clothes and sheets. But, what when its a party in the holidays. You have to go cause its holidays and you already are wondering how chilled the air would be outside! Thank God, I opened my rare clothes-case and found this beautiful leather patchwork-batwing top. Paired it up with black leggings and a hot pink skirt, accessorized with a clock necklace, jumped into my boots and I am all set to party all night!"


OK..the details now
The awesome top: VInatge street shop from australia, Got it at a dirt cheap rate!...Thanks to my mom's bargaining lessons! :P
The hot hot hot pink skirt: my friend Hayley gifted me while I was returning back to India. Her own label SPARKLETRAMP CLOTHING
is just amazing. Do stop by the link!
More Photos of the skirt to be uploaded soon! :)
A clock vintage-style pendant chain from Diva! (i guess)

Off for the party!

3 comments:

  1. Really like ur style :)Its an art to collect the best things for urself, be it a shoppoholic or not !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Shilpa....thanks heaps ya!...i know...it feels so great to possess treasures! :)

    ReplyDelete

what do you have to say?