Monday, August 29, 2011

BLOOMING BABE ;)





And I finally caught her this time. Meet Deepika, a colleague at my workplace. Gaush, I feel so great thinking how lucky I am to work in a design studio where I can find people all dressed up. But, I tell you, its so tough to convince them. And yeah, you can never ignore the jests coming along with it. In this case, they talked about how Deepika woke up and came straight to the office in her pajamas. lol...I totally disagree.

A perfect splash of color over the top and a totally blooming bottom makes me think of a relaxed time. All fun with work at the workplace. Her shoes come along so colorful. Totally a blooming babe! mmm... Some vintage holidaying gal! or engrossed in creativity..or blooming with ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

what do you have to say?