Sunday, July 17, 2011

TREND ON TOES: THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT


THE BUTTERFLY


ACCESSORIES: BAG; HAIRCLIP


TOP: BANDRA STREET SHOP; BOTTOMS: DOCKERS; BELT: ZARA; SHOES: MOM


So, heres a butterfly effect! I seriously didnt think about any butterfly while I was shooting Cauvery this time. But, looking at those pictures again and again on my desktop- its caught me!...simple silhoutte, fast dress up, splashy color, wing-like sleeves she seems to be flying (away from the office :P)....

I am wondering how edgy can solid colors make you look. Just another day its an altogether new outfit. And she had mixed it all up so beautifully- the butterfly hairpin, plaited hair the shiny bag and yeah...the Shoes...says they are her moms...well..they have worked well to get into a butterfly's feets. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Haha unfortunately neither those wings nor the clip enabled my flight from the office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...recall babe....it did :P

    ReplyDelete

what do you have to say?